Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pictures and Notes - Send Us Yours

Hail, Hail, The GANG'S ALL Here!

I'm far from a professional photographer, but here are the photos I was able to capture last night.







Linda Barney, Pete Barney, Betsy Jones (married to Ken Friedel '68), and Karen Dunlap









Doug Saber and Candi LaCoss












Tom Kristiansen, Myrna Kanrich, and David Hyman. All three of these classmates traveled distances to be with us. David lives in San Fran - we were sooo pleased to see him again. Thanks for coming, David.











Larry Doyle and Vickie North













Nancy Weaver, her sister Sue, Linda Covey, and Bonnie Hughes










Con Elliott and his wife Louise ... long-standing supporters of Potsdam High School athletics.










Doda traveled thousands of miles from Croatia to Potsdam for our Reunion. Seeing her after all these years was very special. Thanks for making the long trip, Doda.

Also in this photo are Ceylon Foster and his wife Muriel (Turner) Foster, also a PCS grad. Now, tell me, do you remember Ceylon's truck and our "group departure) from school?



Ann Kerr (PCS grad), who is married to Leland Green (hiding in the left-hand corner). Diane Bautaw and her husband. Walt Enslow at the right.












Betsy Randall, Belinda Charleson (PCS grad) and John LaBrake. John was our "Reunion Researcher" and helped locate several classmates that we had not been able to contact. Thanks, John!








Sammy Rodriguez and his wife Lana. Despite recent chemotherapy, Sammy danced the night away. Keep up the good work, Sam. I was absolutely thrilled to see you and Lana.



Jane Irish, Suzanne Smith, and Bonnie Russell ... every one of them looks great!










Nancy White and Judy Chase. Nancy's and Judy's husbands are also PCS grads.













Dave Thomas and Sammy.













Never "too old" to kick up our heals.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

guess I'll be he first. It was wonderful to see everyone at the reunion. Especially good to see my old childhood pal TK. Also very pleased to see Billy Harrison, Anits Phillips, Myrna and DAve Hyman. My e mail is mecass_98@yahoo.com. would love to hear from anyone. Mary Beth (Snyder) O'Brien

Anonymous said...

Candi LaCoss Deon here! I have made every reunion so far. I been married to Donald for 38 years this October. I have three sons. Michael is married and expecting his first child(son Christopher).Mark is a disabled vet and is continuing his education. He has a son Alexander Fremont Via-Deon. A big name for a two year old.

I have helped in scouting and had a small ceramic painting classes. I stopped when I was diagnoised with breast cancer. I am a two and half year survivor.

I had an awesome time at the reunion. It was good to see everyone and learn about what they are upto. I commend both Martha H. and Marcia B as well as John L. and everyone else that helped to make it an enjoyable evening. The sad part was remembering those of us who are not with us now.

My mailing address is 18 Baldwin Ave Norwood NY 13668 and my e-mail when it works is deond1@northnet.org

Bill said...

Thank you Marcia and Martha for putting this thing together. What a great week-end it was for me, and I'm thankful you let me be a part of it.
I'd enjoy hearing from anyone who wants to drop a line. I'm at gldnkngt@comcast.net .
I look forward to our next.
Bill Harrison

Monsieur Jambon said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to your reunion. You all did a great job organizing it and you're to be congratulated!

I was thrilled to see so many of you from the early days of my career. After all, you guys are the ones who broke me in, and you seem to have done a good job! I taught at PCS for 40 years!

Thanks for the memories!

Grosses bises,

Tom Ham