Thursday, July 31, 2008

From Tom Barrington

Thanks to Martha and Marcia for putting it together. As Marcia will attest, I had every intention of coming up, but due to a construction project reschedule at my home I was, unfortunately, unable to. Seeing the blog pictures emphasized even more that I missed out. Attached are a couple of photos.


My wife Marie and I at the Trevi Fountain in Rome last fall.









My daughter Sarah with her boyfriend last Christmas.


The reunion chatter resulted in some fun email and phone exchanges with Hantz, Sharlow and Harrison. I know the effort it took to put this together so, again I thank you. Perhaps we could pick a good place/time and have an annual 'if you can make it' reunion. No work involved and you would never know, year to year, who would be walking through the front door!.....it might turn into an interesting tradition....at this point in our lives, every ten years is far too few parties!......my best to all.......Tom

1 comment:

Martha Hartle said...

Glad to hear from you again, Tom. We were disappointed not to see you at reunion, but maybe we can put you suggestion into motion. We could even consider meeting in various central locations in NYS ... Albany, Syracuse, etc. Boston and NYC would be fun too! Let's see what other classmates think. -Martha