Monday, July 21, 2008

From Steve Weitzman '68

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9B07E2DC1638F936A35754C0A9679C8B63&scp=2&sq=Steve+Weitzman&st=nyt&scp=1&sq=Steve%20Weitzman&st=cse

Hi Marcia, I seriously doubt I'm going to be able to get up there from New York City for the reunion this weekend (I was hoping I could) but would love to hear after the fact who actually did attend. I'm launching a new company and it's taking up all my time. I'm sure everyone's going to have a great time. The last reunion I went to was the 10th and it was fun.

I posted the above link to let you (and anyone else who is interested) know what I've been up to since leaving Potsdam. It's the link to a feature story the New York Times did several years ago on the front page of the Arts section about my life in the music business. There was a photo with it at the time but somehow it didn't make it to the online version. I'll try and get you one soon. Have a blast and take care.

Contact me anytime.

Sincerely,
Steve Weitzman
212-254-1725
646-591-4654

No comments: