Sunday, July 27, 2008

From Candi LaCoss Deon

Candi LaCoss Deon here! I have made every reunion so far. I been married to Donald for 38 years this October. I have three sons. Michael is married and expecting his first child (son Christopher). Mark is a disabled vet and is continuing his education. He has a son Alexander Fremont Via-Deon. A big name for a two year old. I have helped in scouting and had a small ceramic painting class. I stopped when I was diagnoised with breast cancer. I am a two and half year survivor.

I had an awesome time at the reunion. It was good to see everyone and learn about what they are up to. I commend both Martha H. and Marcia B. as well as John L. and everyone else that helped to make it an enjoyable evening. The sad part was remembering those of us who are not with us now.

My mailing address is 18 Baldwin Ave Norwood NY 13668 and my e-mail when it works is deond1@northnet.org

No comments: