Wednesday, July 23, 2008


From Marty Kerker '68


Hi fellow class of 68'ers. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it up to Potsdam for the reunion. Hats off to all those who can -- the list is very impressive! Just seeing the class roster & the blogs has rekindled so many great memories and feelings. I currently live in Amherst NY & own a photography studio -- http://www.wilmackphotography.com/.

I have a family of four -- one daughter graduated from SUNY Binghamton this past May & is working & living in Manhattan. My other daughter is going into her senior year at SUNY Geneseo. Family photo from '06 is attached. My wife, Shelly is retired & I will be likewise by the end of '09. Hopefully at that point I will pursue some type of musical path. In that regard I say to Jon Gillaspie, boo Clan, yeah Queen's Gambit!!

Love to hear from anyone -- wilmackphoto@aol.com.

Regards --

Marty Kerker

No comments: