Monday, November 3, 2008

Judy (Fadden) Buchholtz
buchjinny@yahoo.com

Hi Martha,

I am so sorry I missed the reunion but I have enjoyed reading everyone's news, and l loved seeing the pictures.

I finally made a trip north in October. Potsdam has changed a lot in the 5 years since I've been home. I was able to spend time with my son, Brian who is an Officer, stationed at Fort Drum. He will be going to Afghanistan soon. My younger son Kevin and daughter, Kallie are students at Florida State in Tallahassee, Florida. Husband, Bruce travels between Minneapolis and Fort Lauderdale while we keep a residence here.

I hope this blog continues. It's fun to remember so many classmates. I'm slow with email but will respond! Anyone in the Fort Lauderdale area, look me up. Judy Fadden Buchholz

No comments: